24 March 2012

Prediction of Rain

Tomorrow I run another half marathon.  The threat of rain is imminent.  In preparation, I've searched my iTunes library for some music about rain.

No judging.
Very excited to encounter "November Rain" while running in March.  I still love it when Axl Rose sings "If you want to love me, then Darling don't refrain."

I also love "Dry the Rain" from The Beta Band.  I haven't heard that one in a while.

And I love, love, love, love Mint Royale's "Singing in the Rain."

I'm starting to look forward to my run tomorrow.  My training went better than expected.  I have tanlines from this most recent iteration of training.  That's how wonderful the weather has been this winter.

Goals:
A:  Break 2:15
B:  PR
C:  Have fun and finish strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment