24 February 2012

Friday Faves: The-OMG-When-Did-I-Become-A-Grown-Up-Presenter-Consultant-Type-Girl? Edition

Tomorrow I have to wear fancy grown ups clothes.  Heels will probably be required.  I have a three-hour presentation in front of 30 people in my field.  I'm, I suppose, somewhat important.

Downton Abbey.  I'm upset that I resisted for so long.  I love this show. Thank goodness for Netflix and the PBS app on the iPad.  My iPad become my TV friend for many hours this week while I dived into the lives of the Crawley family and their servants.  I so want a happy ending for Anna and Mr. Bates.  I'm not quite through Season 2.  I have until the 6th before PBS yanks it.  



My husband took photos of me on the Vespa.  This is 2012 after all.  I must obsessively record my life.  I love my little orange Vespa.  

Lastly, I love Evernote and Dropbox.  I plan on using both with my phone during my presentation tomorrow.  I love having my presentation in the palm of my hand while it is projected behind me. Today local university.  Tomorrow TED?  

No comments:

Post a Comment