10 February 2012

Friday Faves

TypeDrawing:  I love this app.  It lets me add words to pictures, thereby opening up some awesome opportunities for concept and vocabulary development for my students.


Today's Run:  I had a Category-5-Call-FEMA-It's-A-Natural-Disaster Migraine on Tuesday.  Wednesday and Thursday meant a lingering aftershock of a headache.  I was out of running commission for three days.  Getting out to run today was so good for me.  It was a little tough, but I was just what I needed after the week of work related stress I endured.  I did some intervals.  It felt right.

Flipboard:  Good gravy!  I love this thing.  I really love this thing.  I love waking up and going to my Flipboard to check on news, iPhoneography, social network happening, and what not.  The future is here and it is so much better than what Jane Jetson had to deal with.  I have a certain degree of autonomy and don't have the deal with the misogyny of the Jetson world.

Pinterest Find: Singin' in the Rain is my all time favorite movie.  I found this on Pinterest. I must have it.  I'm ready for love!

Last, but certainly not least:  My first ride on the Vespa.  I'm in love. I'm also the Queen of the Dorks.





No comments:

Post a Comment